Skid Steer Auger.
The Heavy Duty Skid Steer Auger with Frame lets you dig plumb holes with speed and precision without breaking the bank. The planetary geared drive unit powers through tough soil and dirt and keeps the power ready for when you need it. When digging holes, torque means power!
With Auger bits available from 6" to 24" wide, there are endless applications for your auger. Turn fence installs into an easy weekend job! Perfect for digging sump drains, concrete footings, or post holes on the job site.
Save your back and bank account with the Titan Skid Steer Auger!
- Forged hood ears to cope with the heavy strain of daily use.
- Lockable hood pin makes it almost impossible to detach from your frame.
- Non-dislodgement shaft guarantees the shaft will never fall out making a safer work environment.
- Suitable for machines with 10 - 20 GPM hydraulic flow rate.
- Planetary gear box delivers efficient torque and increased reliability.
- 2" Hex output spindle is compatible with the most common auger bits.
- 6", 9", 12", 18", and 24" diameter Auger bits available.
- 18", 24", and 48" extensions posts available.
- Hoses and 1/2" flat face couplers included.
- Universal skid steer style hook up.
- Reinforced cradle with swivel to protect your auger bits and drive unit.
- Two cradle mounting options: Bolt in center or slide frame rails for easy adjustments.
- Drive unit weight: 174 lb
- Frame weight: 145 lb
- Torque range: 707 - 1530 ft-lb
- Oil flow range: 10 - 20 GPM
- Speed range: 36 - 100 rpm
- Unit height: 26"
- Unit diameter: 9.6"
- Output shaft: 2" Hex
- Hose length: 64"
- Couplers: 1/2" Flat Face (male and female)
- Max auger diameter: 24"
- Slide travel distance: 40"